Monday, July 27, 2009

Top Ten List

I'll be back from hiatus shortly in some form. Thanks for continuing to visit and comment while I'm getting back in the swing of things.

I was shocked (in a good way) by the number of people who continued to visit here despite the lack of new content. I'm not sure how much it played a role in that traffic, but I would like to take this chance to thank the nice people at The Art History Blog for nominating Art Blog By Bob for one of the Top Ten Art History and Museum Blogs at Blogs.com. I'm horrible at keeping up on the people who link here or mention me elsewhere, so I both thank and apologize to anyone else I might have missed. (If you've seen Art Blog By Bob mentioned somewhere else or if that's how you came to this site, please let me know in the comments.)

Semi-regular programming will recommence shortly. Thanks, again.

No comments: